Attackers reverse engineer mobile and web applications to hijack API calls, and program bots to invade your business APIs. They target APIs to take over accounts, scrape business-critical data, and also perform application distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks. Bots deluge the API server with unwanted requests. It’s essential to accurately distinguish between good API calls and Bad API calls for online businesses. Radware Bot Manager provides comprehensive protection for the full-stack of APIs, including IoT, machine-to-machine, web, mobile, and serverless interfaces.
Real-time Protection Against API Vulnerabilities
- Detecting malicious behavior on APIs is different than web and mobile applications. On APIs, the distinction is between ‘good’ API calls and ‘bad’ API calls. Radware Bot Manager is tuned to understand machine-to-machine communication and detect anomalies in behavior in web, mobile, and IoT APIs.
- APIs are increasingly used to exchange data or to integrate with partners. Radware Bot Manager protects business-critical APIs against account takeover, web scraping, and application DDoS attacks to ensure secure access of data.
- We leverage proprietary ML models including Authentication Flow Analysis for protecting your authentication APIs against account takeover (both credential stuffing and credential cracking) attacks. We also block attempts to bypass device profiling, and direct API access to perform account takeover attacks.
- Blocks attempts to bypass device profiling, and direct API access to perform account takeover attacks.
- Reduces total API calls and unexpected surge in third-party API usage by filtering unauthorized requests.
- Filters request from headless browsers (e.g., Phantom Js) and browser automation tools (e.g., Selenium), and block browser-not-present requests.