Senior Account Manager - Sales
Experience: 8+ years
• Represent Radware Bot Manager and its offerings in prospect enterprises (Medium, Large & Named)
• Responsible for the entire sales cycle starting from outbound lead generation to closure.
• You will work in an allocated geography and its working hours with revenue targets. Travel to the geography as needed.
• Have an Account Based Sales plan to make in-roads and leverage the internal support to get sales closures.
• Articulate the prospect requirements to internal stakeholders (Marketing, Engineering support, Product Support, etc.,) and collaborate with them to get it delivered on-time.
• Maintain a good CRM hygiene.
• Be the prospect/client champion within Radware Bot Manager. Ensure customer success & delight.
• Understand the Radware Bot Manager offering and become the Subject Matter Expert in the operating space through research.
• Experienced Sales Person with 8+ years in IT/Technology sales
• Experience in closing sales in EMEA
• Experience in selling enterprise solutions
• Should articulate Technology offerings in the simplest terms.
• Strong written and communication skills
• Fire in your belly to maximize revenue potential from respective geographies
• Sync with Radware Bot Manager’s vision to work towards our mission.
Manager - Support
Qualification: Any Bachelor’s degree
• Building the roadmap and for ensuring 365*24*7 operational support for all the services meeting stringent SLAs
• Prepare and present support metrics , SLA breaches and customer impact ( due to Production outrages ) on a regular basis
• Be the single point of Escalation for any production incident from External or Internal stakeholders. Handle the escalations, effectively communicate with a global audience and participate in calls resolving outages
• Hiring, coaching, and leading the Support and Operations team
• Driving continuous improvements in process and operational efficiency
• Lead process- improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions
• Mentoring, coaching and leading staff engineers
• Identifying operational tools and driving its roadmap
• Drive innovation and improve the overall efficiencies by reducing operational burden
• Will need to work, drive best practices across cross functional teams
• 10+ years of development/ technical support experience
• 4+ years’ experience managing people. Experience in hiring, building, and supervising high performance teams
• Extensive relevant hands- on technical management experience of support/ operations teams and skills troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, and resolve software. Experience in managing 24 7 support/ operations teams
• Demonstrated experience in supporting applications.
• Meeting challenges head on and strive to find creative solutions to problems
• Excellent decision making
• Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical skill
• Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Technical knowledge in networking systems.
Director - Digital and Performance Marketing
We are seeking a passionate, energetic and self-driven Performance Marketing person with experience in multiple online marketing channels to drive traffic, new customer acquisition, retention and growth for Radware Cloud Application Security business. Selected candidates will have end-to-end responsibility of the company’s demand generation funnel spanning all performance marketing operations across multiple channels, including production of engaging ad content, hands-on campaign optimization, SEO/SEM, analytics and reporting.
As a Director of the marketing team, you will have freedom to bring your creative ideas to life and tremendous opportunity to learn.
Qualification: Any Bachelor’s degree preferred with PGDM/MBA in Marketing or Sales
- Developing and executing multi-channel performance marketing strategy for demand generation or customer acquisition.
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance.
- Optimising and managing marketing campaigns for specific business goals such as lead generation or user engagement for a specific target audience.
- Allocate budgets, analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends.
- Work with different teams (technology, business and marketing) to optimize the customer’s journey, experience and other marketing automations.
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the performance marketing function for Radware Cloud Application Security business.
- Analyse data and trends to identify areas of improvement within user-journeys.
- Continuously measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- B2B/ SAAS product experience would be a big plus
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, etc), A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), User testing (eg. Hotjar), etc and search engine optimization through effective content.
- Overall 10 to 15 years of Marketing experience with minimum 4 years of relevant experience in performance marketing/SEM, preferably with a technology or software company.
- A team-player who can work in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team in a collaborative way.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Business Solution Architect
The Growth hack team at Radware Cloud Application Security division is looking for customer-oriented individual who poses the ability to understand customer pain points in web application space and analyse/transform large set of web traffic data into insights that show cases business value to them.
- Possess design thinking mindset and provide technical expertise to assigned business unit in the analysis, design and development of business applications on a large customer data asset.
- The individual will work closely with product owners & application security subject matter experts to leverage and develop such business applications.
- The individual will coordinate with a broader business team that includes Sales executives, Field SE’s, Marketing, Engineering/R&D team in supporting PreSales and Post Sales efforts.
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends and make recommendations for the BI platform strategy.
Total Experience/Skill Required
- Engineering or Science graduate with work experience of 10+years and with prior experience in architecture, design, implementation, administration and maintenance of large database, BI, Analytics and Visualization solutions
- 3+ years of experience in designing business intelligence solutions.
- Tableau, Python scripting and experience with NoSQL, Graph databases, and search engines such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Knowledge in real-time streaming data tools such as Kafka, AWS Kinesis
- Proven track record of architecting distributed solutions dealing with a real high volume of data
- Good understanding of Big data design patterns, data governance and privacy concerns
- Preferably worked in early or mid-stage start-ups
Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineering degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications.
- Develop highly scalable applications on Cloud, Kubernetes
- Own the development and deployment framework on CI/CD pipeline
- Build essential monitoring framework for the modules and document it
- Develop modules with high quality code
- Setup unit testing for each module
- Work with architects to understand and implement technical specifications
- Provide development documentation
- Follow best practices to test the modules
- Participate in Design Inspections and Code reviews
- Programming languages: Java, Python
- Additional skills: Golang, Flink, Terraform, GRPC, Vert.x experience is a plus
- Strong at design patterns, developing complex/ large scale data structures and algorithms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Hands on with Elasticsearch, Mongodb, Redis, Kafka
- Experience in application development for Kubernetes is a plus
Educational qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and for the maintenance of web applications. We’re a close-knit team that helps each other solve problems, share knowledge, acquire new skill-set and grow. We welcome new ideas from our team and work on exciting in-house projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the requirement and formulate customer use cases that can be used as reference during implementation and testing of the features.
- Analyse the customer requirement and come up with engineering requirements.
- Based on the requirement and use cases, come up with Architecture and Design to meet the customer expectation.
- Make sure to follow the required development process at all stages and deliver on the committed time. Take the responsibility to develop high quality product.
- Analyse customer defects and provide them fix in a timely manner. Perform root cause analysis to identify and own the improvement areas.
- Develop excellent knowledge about the domain, overall product, deployment scenarios. Keep upto date with technologies and development tools.
- Coordinating with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Should have 2 – 5 years of experience in Python.
- Should have knowledge of Python v3.
- Should have experience with Python Django Web Framework
- Should have good understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Should have experience of developing REST API
- Should have experience on deployment and hosting of Python Django application on AWS environment
- Should have ability to work with GIT
- Should have good experience using object-oriented methodologies in development
- Should have strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Should have experience with ORM
- Should have understanding on the Web application Security
- Hands on expereince with batch processing modeuls such as celery and realtime stream processing modules such as flink or spark.
- Have experience with Nginx & Apache or other HTTP servers
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies and practices.
- Knowledge of Linux will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience with GCP console.